Thursday, June 25, 2009

Assignment 1A-Me, Myself and I

In our first assignment, we suppose to come up with words that identify us. My name is Huang yaofeng, so I using my surname ‘Huang’ but after a second thought I found it a bit too long and lengthy. So I changed and start thinking of using my initial like ‘HYF’ and ‘YAO’ or ‘FENG’. Finally I decided to use ‘YAO’ as some of my friends will address me in this way so I find that ‘YAO’ will associate to me.

I started to brainstorm about visual idea that will help to represent me my character, personality, strength and weakness and etc. The key of this brainstorming is that we need to communicate these designs through the manipulation of letters in our selected word that help to identify us. I explored further through the things that I liked to play for example pool and basketball. Also, I thought of the fruits and food that I liked to eat like watermelon, orange, durian and cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment